Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Course Expectations...

...for Seeing Sideways.  Quite frankly, I'm pretty darn excited to be in this class.  I don't want to jump the gun, but I'm expecting to learn quite a bit about myself and about some of the silly conventions of our lives as human beings.  I really feel as if I'm going to enjoy this class and hopefully in the end, be able to see things a little bit more clearly.  To get through every day life I rely on the fact that just about everything is silly and ridiculous if you think about it hard and long enough, it really helps get you through the week.  Pondering, realizing and laughing at the superficialities of mankind's handiwork is one of the few things that'll always be true tomorrow, and the next day after that.  However, I am aware that this class isn't JUST about poking fun at the silly things and I am just as eager to explore new outlooks as well as old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment